Paige possesses an uncanny knowledge of myths, archetypes and mystical worlds, and is a true student of fantasy, science fiction, history. It is her deep interest in folklore, as well as intersection of Middle Eastern and North African cultures that originally piqued her interest in the exploration of the influence of different societies, which became the foundation of her novels.
When she isn’t writing, she teaches belly dancing, runs a wine shop and artisan store in western North Carolina, and moonlights for a digital marketing agency.
Important Release Dates
- June 2020 – Story “A Devil To Help” in Witches, Warriors, & Wise Women Anthology
- July 2020 – Story “Blue” in Galactic Stew Anthology for Zombies Need Brains
- Fall 2020 – Story “The Dream Seeker” in Passage: New Valdemar Anthology
- Fall 2021 – Storm Forge The Legacies of Arnan, Book Four
- April 2021 -Story “Green Dreams” in Become Legend Anthology
Interview w/Breaking the Glass Slipper Podcast, May 3, 2018